“There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost.”
Come and join us for a happy and meaningful session of family yoga, story-telling, and togetherness. Just what is needed in a month filled with so much activity! The theme our storytelling will be "Celebrating a Season of Light" , featuring "Grandmother Spider Brings the Sun". A small luminary craft will be given as a gift. Wear comfortable clothing.
Instructor: Kaitlin Dunseith
Storyteller: Tracy Zumbalen
Fee: $5 per family
Pre-registration is encouraged, as space is limited.
SOUND is a holistic educational and wellness center located in Newtown CT. With it's home in a historic wedding chapel, SOUND's provides a sacred space for awakening the human spirit through positive experiences in the healing, creative & expressive arts. SOUND's mission is to hold the space for exploring and connecting to each other and our truest Self.
- Early childhood music classes including Music Together ®
- Private music instruction for children and adults on piano, voice & guitar and other instruments
- Music therapy
- Group music & movement classes & workshops
- Yoga Classes for Adults, Children & Teens
- Drum Circles (Family, Adult, Women Empowerment)
- Creative arts classes including Goddess & Mystical Belly Dancing, Ukulele Classes, Intuitive Drawing & Painting, The art of Mandalas, Mindful Cooking and more!
- Intuitive & Psychic Development Classes
- Meditation groups (Including the MBSR Program for Adults & Children)
- Spiritual and Personal growth workshops
- Dream Therapy
- Intuitive and Angel readings
- Energy & Sound Healing Workshops and Private Sessions
- Reiki Certificate Training and Clinics
- SOUND events and concerts (Hosting guest teachers, healers, artists & musicians)
- SOUND Beginnings Summer Camp (focusing on mind, body, spirit & the earth)
- Private events and educational retreats
- The Wellness Center at SOUND
"Let us go inward and explore the infinite possibilities within Ourselves"
~ Jennifer Zulli (Founder and Director of SOUND)