SOUND (A Center for Arts & Mindfulness) opened on December 15th 2012 is a holistic educational and arts center located in Newtown, CT. With its home in a historic antique chapel surrounded by vortex energy, SOUND provides a sacred space for the awakening and support of human consciousness. Founded and created by New Age recording artist, composer, teacher and healer Jennifer Aurélia (previously known as Jennifer Zulli) SOUND was birthed with the intention and wisdom that through positive experiences in the Expressive, Creative, Healing, Energetic and Intuitive Arts, holds the key for exploring and connecting to each other and our truest Self; and is a palpable way towards global peace and assension.
- Group music, movement classes & workshops
- Sound healing workshops and gong baths
- Yoga Classes for Adults, Children, Famiies & Teens
- Drum Circles (Family, Adult, Women Empowerment)
- Creative arts classes including Ukulele Classes, Intuitive Drawing & Painting, Journey Dancing, Chanting and toning, sound healing classes and more!
- Intuitive & Psychic Development Classes
- Meditation Classes
- Spiritual and Personal growth workshops
- Dream Interpretation Workshops
- Intuitive and Angel readings
- Energy & Sound Healing Workshops and Private Sessions
- Reiki Certificate Training and Clinics
- SOUND events and concerts (Hosting guest teachers, healers, artists & musicians)
- SOUND Beginnings Summer Camp (focusing on mind, body, spirit & the earth)
- Private events and educational retreats
COMING THIS FALL!
- ViBe Café local Coffee Teas, Organic and Vegan Grab and Go food and baked goods locally made Kobucha
- ViBe Cafe Mindful Book Store.
- WE SUPPORT LOCAL ARTISANS
ALWAYS LISTEN FOR THE SOUND OF YOUR SOUL...